Setting up your Furbo is easy. All you need is a Smart Phone, your new Furbo and a Wifi connection (2.4 ghz only).
- Download the Furbo app on your smartphone; you can get them from App Store using your iOS Device or Google Playstore using your Android Device.
- Create a Furbo account. If you already have a Furbo account, go to the next step.
- To get started, make sure your Smart Phone Bluetooth is turned on.
- Plug in your Furbo and wait until you see a green light. To know more about this, go to "What do the different color lights mean?"
- Your Furbo app should start searching for the Furbo camera that is in set-up mode.
- Select the Wifi name to connect your Furbo to.
- Once you have entered the Wifi password, wait for few minutes while your Furbo is being set up.
If you are having issues setting your Furbo, on the 3rd unsuccessful attempt, the app will send a message to customer support to help you. For more information how to fix this, please go to Furbo Set Up Issues.