For added security, some WiFi connections require MAC Address registration prior to connection. To obtain your Furbo dog camera's MAC address:
Using an iOS Device:
- Make sure Furbo has been previously set up, if not yet, please try setting up your Furbo using your mobile hotspot. Make sure it is plugged in and showing yellow or green light.
- In your phone settings, go to WiFi and search for a WiFi signal that starts with "Furbo" but do not connect to it. Just make sure it broadcasts a signal.
- Open AirPort Utility app by Apple on your iPhone, if you still don't have this app or if you have previously uninstalled this app, you may download it from the APPSTORE.
- Click Wi-Fi Scan
- Click Scan
- Wait for list of WiFi signal and select "Furbo"
- Take note of the MAC Address
Using an Android Device:
- You need to initially set up your Furbo, at least by using your Smartphone's mobile hotspot or another Wifi connection
- Once it has been set up, keep your Furbo plugged in; showing Yellow Light and still connected to Wifi
- Install Fing - Network Tools from GOOGLE PLAYSTORE
- In your phone settings, go to WiFi and search for a WiFi signal that starts with "Furbo" and connect to it. If prompted for the password use the numbers in the WiFi name with additional zero (0) in front.
For example WiFi Name: Furbo_2343943, WiFi Password: 02343943
- Once connected, open the Fing app and Select Furbo as the wireless connection your Smartphone is connected to
- Look for Furbo on the list and take note of the MAC Address