When setting up your new Furbo, you may encounter different scenarios when setting up fails.
- If you are getting the below error message, please go to "My Furbo app can't find my Furbo during the initial setup process. Error message: “Can't connect to your Furbo.”"
- If you are getting the error message below as shown in the picture, please contact customer support immediately by clicking "I am sure I haven't registered before" and send customer support with the information needed to help you set up your account.
- After entering your WiFi password, Furbo will ask you to wait for few minutes for your Furbo to be setup. But if you get an error message instead of a confirmation that it has been successfully set up, it means that the setup has failed.
If you got an error message after the attempt of setting it up:
Please go through the basic troubleshooting steps below:
Step 1: Turn off your Smartphone's Bluetooth
Step 2: Restart your Smart Phone
Step 3: Hard Reset your Furbo. Using a pin, press and hold for about 5 to 10 seconds the reset button at the back of Furbo until you hear beeping sounds.
Step 4: Once your Smartphone restarts, turn on your Bluetooth
Step 5: Go through the setup process again.
- Make sure to enter your WiFi credentials correctly. Your Wifi security should only be asking for a password, if your wifi requires you to enter a username and password to connect to, Furbo app won't be able to connect to it.
- If your Wifi connection requires MAC address registration, please check "How to get the MAC address for Furbo"
- If you are using an Android device, especially Samsung, who has Smart Network Switch feature turned on; you may need to turn this feature off while setting up. Click here for instructions.
- If you are using an iPad to set up Furbo, please note that iPad cannot process the setup due to its different Bluetooth code, you can only use the iPad for sharing an account once Furbo has been successfully set using a Smartphone.
If the issue persists, contact customer care.